Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Solution:||Can Control 255 Valves||Valve Type:||DC9-12V|
|Wire:||2-wire Within 4km||Wireless Type:||Support 433MHz/4G|
wireless irrigation system,
wireless sprinkler controller
Intelligent Wireless Irrigation Controller Irrigation Program With HMI
1. Each main controller can control 5 wireless pumps, 5 wireless flow meter controllers with pressure meters, 8 master valves, and 60 wireless irrigation zones, total up to 255 moisture sensors and 255 valves.
2. Main controller show real time field Information, for customer’s convenience when there is no PC attached:
• Current soil moisture and temperature of the zone.
• Set Dry/Wet moisture control levels or rain sensor sensitivity
• Current control mode of each zone.
• Wireless signal and battery status of each field device by zone.
• Zone’s manual or auto status.
• Valves open/close/failure status.
• Data of last irrigation event.
• Water flow rate and total from each flow meter.
• Moisture history chart with indicator of most recent irrigation events.
3. User registers the main controller with the remotes, which establishes a unique wireless communication ID to ensure field devices do
not interfere with each other.
4. Simple but powerful operation:
a) With bidirectional wireless communications, adjust Dry/Wet control levels on the main controller or field controllers and save them.
b) Remote manual open/close zone valves or master valves from the main controller, also can manually open/close valves and pumps
from the field controllers for convenience.
c) Can learn, setup and adjusting dry/wet control levels on the field controllers.
5. Frost alarm: the user can set temperature protection point (as 0). When temperature reaches this point, the main controller will
either alarm or automatically start to irrigate to prevent frost damage according to user set default. Option also to water for a short
time to clear ice from pipes. Or high temperature protection.
6. If rain is forecast, user can browse to “Rain water saving” function, to choose no irrigation for xx hours before rain in “Timer” mode, or
irrigate only to keep the moisture above the dry level at "Moisture" mode, or to wait for the rain forecast period to pass, to minimize water usage.
7. Optional: connect wireless flow meter, pressure sensor, pump or master valve controllers to add flow rate, pressure alarm function to
reduce loss by broken pipe.
8. Install one pressure switch/meter for each valve controller to check if open/close is normal alarms if abnormal three times.
9. All 60 zones can independently choose one of these four irrigation modes:
a. Moisture sensor based control.
b. Moisture sensor based control + allowed irrigation time.
c. Timer control.
d. Timer + Rain sensor
10. When under “Moisture sensor based control + allowed irrigation time” mode, the allowed irrigation time may be different from Monday
to Sunday. Customer can set up to 5 allowed irrigation tables, and choose any one for each zone.
11. All field devices are solar powered, communicating with the main controller by special bidirectional wireless mesh network
communication paths. No power/communication line is required, so is very easy to install and great for environment.
12. When in “Timer” mode, moisture sensor will be used as rain sensor, no irrigation in the rain.
13. Each zone, for any irrigation mode, can be set for maximum length of irrigation time to prevent flooding due to broken pipe or accident.
14. If there is not enough water pressure for irrigation of all zones needing irrigation, the user may set the maximum number of zones to
irrigate simultaneously. Zones requiring irrigation first are the first to irrigate.
15. Friendly interface, operating instructions are richly displayed, to realize operation when no instruction manual available.
16. All field devices can be used to relay wireless signals of other devices to dramatically increase wireless communication distance
while maintaining low transmitter/receiver power consumption. The wireless control range can be up to 6.500ft/2,000 meters
Power supply: 12VDC, 2A Back up battery: Ni-MH AA 1.2V*4
Idle current: ≤100mA Receiving frequency: 902MHz-928MHz
Remitting frequency: 902MHz-928MHz
Wireless range: Open space, 2m-500m, can reach 2000m through relay function
Operating temperature : -30-60°C Relative humidity: ＜90%