Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Valve Type:||9-12V DC Type Valve(Pulse)||Solar Supply OK:||Support|
wireless irrigation system,
smart irrigation controller
Lora Wireless Irrigation Controller 4 Station Field Controller 5km Wireless On Off Control
1. Controller is solar powered.
2. Only need one key push to setup Dry/Wet control threshold. Very easy to use.
3. Has manual key to manually open/close valves for the convenience of field operation and maintain.
4. With pressure meter installed to check valve open/close abnormal, alarm to main controller if there is failure.
5. This controller also function as relay. The built in bidirectional wireless distance can reach 2000m through mesh network.
6. The moisture sensor can bury deep in the soil.
7. If there is not enough solar power, the controller will turn off valve first, then turn self-off, recharging , and wake up automatically after recharged.
8. Field controllers in the range will automatically setup mesh network route to communicate with main controller.
9. This controller can work for almost one month under rain/cloudy days.
Solar panels: 17.4V DC /220mA/3.8W
Back-up battery: 10*1.2V/ 2.3AH AA Size
Quiescent current: 1mA
Frequency: 902-928 MHZ
Communication distance at open space: 1600ft
Working environment: Temperature [-30~60℃]; Humidity [<90%]
Lasting time of fully charged battery: 7 days without sun
Battery charging time: 10 hours under standard illumination
1, Output: pulse signal
2, Moisture Range: 0-99%
3, Precision: 1%
4. Sample soil moisture frequency:
A. Push scan key immediately take sample, normally take soil sample every 5 minutes under irrigation, otherwise 30 minutes.
B. When exit from setup, controller will take sample once.
C. When at adjusting Dry/Wet control menu, take sample every 0.5 second.
1, Output: pulse signal
1, Pressure range:0.06Mpa-0.6Mpa; 0.1Mpa-1.3Mpa
2, Thread:1/2,1/4,1/8 NPT can be choosed.
|Power supply:||12.6V AC|
|Control distance:||5km LOS|
|Receiving sensibility:||-123dBm@1200bps, -118dbm(9600bps)|
|Networking:||Point to point and point to multipoint|
|Protocol:||Modbus RTU protocol|
|Input||8 active inputs (passive customize), isolated|
2 relay output
|Channel No:||16 channels, can change via DIP switch|
|Antenna Connector:||SMA,vehicle antenna with 1.5m cable|
|Mounting method:||Standard 3.5 inch industrial guild rail|
How to wire
Installation at field
Contact Person: Sunny