5W 4G Wireless Gateway Wireless IoTs Control Center 433/868/915MHz Wireless Data Center
Parameter coming soon
This is an open source single channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LS-G5000-4G has WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG01 runs Open Source OpenWrt system, user are free to modify the source file or compile the system to support their customized applications.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- Arduino IDE compatible. Easy to program.
- LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in LoRa : 5 ~ 10km
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker,etc
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
- MCU: ATMega328P
- Flash:32KB, RAM:2KB
- LoRa Chip: SX2176/78
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module (Click the link and choose the right model when order)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
Cellular 3G UMTS/HSPA+ (optional):
- Quectel UC20 LTE module (Click the link and choose the right model when order)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 3G/4G Antenna + External 3G/4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
- Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1